Monday, February 23, 2009

Girl Scout card sets

My mom is a membership manager for the San Jacinto Girl Scout Council in Houston and she mentioned that she needed some cards to use for thank yous and such. Well, I happen to have the Stampin' Up Girl Power/Girl Scout stamp set so I made her three sets of cards. To save time, I purchased a set of "pre-made" cards from Hobby Lobby with fun prints already on them. The set of cards come 50 to a box (envelopes included!) with 10 different print designs, thus these 3 sets have 5 cards each. I stamped and colored the 'girls' and added embellishments. Kept it simple, but I think they came out really cute.

On this bridging card, I added a blank space for the giver to personalize the card. My mom can write "Thank You" or the troop number of the person she's giving it to.



No comments: