Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cards 2009

Here are the Christmas cards I made this year. This first one is the card I made and mailed to family and friends. I borrowed the design from Kathy, my Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Ingredients: SU Real Red, Soft Suede and white cardstocks; SU Christmas Cocoa Designer Series paper; SU Dasher stamp; SU Soft Suede ink; SU Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; Christmas red Stickles

This card I made especially for Kathy. I couldn't very well give her a card that she designed! I borrowed this idea from Stampin with Jaydee.

Ingredients: SU Real Red and white cardstock; SU Christmas Cocoa Designer Series paper; SU Dasher stamp and Christmas Greetings stamp set; white embossing powder; SU Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; SU Eyelet Border punch

And finally, these are versions of the cards I made for co-workers. My design this time!

Ingredients: SU Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and white cardstock; BoBunny 'Tis the Season Treasure patterned paper; SU Christmas Greetings stamp set; SU Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze ink; SU Felt Flurries (from 2008 Holiday mini)

No comments: